In our busy everyday life, one of the most used electrical appliances in the home is the microwave. Whether we are quick to get some water for morning coffee or to spoil dinner, we still use the microwave. We use it much more often even from the stove.
Interestingly, whenever we decide to clean the microwave, we immediately reach the chemical cabinet. No! This time you can clean it with lemon. It is not recommended to use heavy and harmful chemicals when cleaning the microwave, as well as cleaning the stove. Because these are the electrical appliances in which we cook or warm the dishes that we then consume.
Microwave cleaning with lemon
First, we all know that lemon is a natural product that does not contain toxic substances. It also costs a lot less money than the products sold in the retail chains.
What we need:
- Fill the bowl in half with water.
- Squeeze the lemon and add the juice to the water in the bowl.
- Place the bowl in the microwave and drop it at the highest power for 3 minutes.
- The water will start to boil, but do not worry, let the lemon water spray the walls of the microwave.
- Once the microwave stops it, leave it for at least 5 minutes to allow the steam to decompose the food residue and the more severe dirt.
- Open the microwave and dry the microfiber cloth. Then take a piece of the kitchen roll and polish it.
If you want to take care of the exterior of the microwave, you can clean it with soapy water and a sponge. Only use the soft part of the sponge to avoid the surface. For more dirt, you can add a few drops of lemon juice to the soapy water. Wipe with the microfiber cloth and polish it with the kitchen roll.
You now have a clean microwave, both inside and outside. And if your oven needs cleaning you can call our professionalist and book an end of tenancy oven cleaning service.